Amsterdam 2 Days Itinerary



Arriving Amsterdam at 6am in the morning gives me plenty of time to explore the day. After going through my so many guide books and trailing the maps, I was able to build an itinerary for my trip. I hope this plan gives me ample of opportunity to enjoy the city thoroughly.

Day 1
  • Anne Frank House (The Fault in Our Stars movie makes me want to visit it)
  • Rijksmuseum
  • Van Gogh Museum
  • Heineken Experience
  • Oude Kerk
  • Red Light Secrets
Day 2
  • Zaanse Schans
  • Day Canal Cruise
  • Jordaan

On the first day I will roaming around the city on foot, while the second day I will take an adventure out of the city to Zaanse Schans. If you've been to Amsterdam before and would like to suggest anything, your comment is always welcome.

Share:

0 comments